Safety rules for exploiting the arcade coin-op machines and equipment of Captain Kid's Entertainment Center operating at “Yerevan Mall” Shopping and Entertainment Complex
- Visitors and/or the escorting persons (hereinafter, the Visitors and/or the escorting persons and their children shall be jointly referred to as Customers) independently define for themselves and/or their child the expediency and the extent of being attracted of using any of the arcade coin-op machines, equipment and halls (hereafter referred to as the Equipment) of Captain Kid's Entertainment Center operating at “Yerevan Mall” Shopping and Entertainment Complex (hereinafter referred to as the Center) hereinafter referred to as taking into account their health state, the degree of the existing risk, guided by safety rules of the current document, written warnings and restrictions shown in the area of the Center (hereafter, the safety rules, the written warnings, and restrictions shall be jointly referred to as the Rules).
- Visitors take sole responsibility for maintaining the Rules. We do not recommend that pregnant women, people with cardiovascular disorders, neurological disorders, vestibular disorders, as well as people with spinal diseases use the "extreme" and "awing" Equipment available at the Center.
- All Customers who enter the Center under the influence of alcohol or drugs is strictly prohibited.
- The Equipment located at the Center can be used only by the Customers who own the corresponding plastic cards issued by the Center, through which the main Equipment of the Center is exploited.
- Customers are required to strictly follow the instructions and advice of the staff and referees of the Center, the written information and warnings concerning the Equipment of the Center (including, but not limited to, the rules subject to mandatory maintenance, technical and safety rules, and requirements).
- All Customers who are unable to maintain the safety measures due to their body characteristics (weight, size, height) may not use the corresponding Equipment.
- Customers are prohibited from taking any actions that may cause injuries to themselves and / or other people that are in the territory of the Center.
- Customers are prohibited from taking any actions that are aimed at ignoring and violating the rules subject to mandatory maintenance, technical and safety rules and requirements for utilization of the Equipment.
- Customers are prohibited from performing activities designed to damage the Equipment and their security.
- Customers are prohibited from throwing items while using the Equipment, stopping the moving parts of the Equipment, take food and drinks, carry sharp, oblong, bulky and loose items (hats, glasses, telephones, keys, coins, etc.).
- Customers are not allowed to enter the corresponding area where the Equipment is exploited, without the instructions and/or permission of the staff and referees of the Center.
- Customers shall hold liability for causing damage to the Center's property caused by intentional actions.
- In all cases when Customers refuse to comply with the Rules set in this particular document, the access to the Equipment will be prohibited by the staff and referees of the Center. The Center's management is not responsible for all the accidents as a result of Customer's non-compliance with the Rules.
- The Center is not liable for the things left and / or lost in the Center.
As prescribed by the RA Law on Protection of Consumers' Rights the Visitors may use the 14-day refund policy for their purchases from Captain Kid Entertainment Center operating at ''Yerevan Mall'' Shopping and Entertainment Complex.